[IOS GAME RELEASE] Musica Tap
We are pleased to announce the release of Musica Tap, our first game for iPod and iPhone.
It's an original rhythm game (not a Tap Tap or whatever clone); so you have to play notes in rhythm with the music. They arrive from the bottom of the screen and you have to perform the right gesture when they cross the line on top. But be careful, you must not play on the line, but in the lower part of the screen.
In this game the area is divided in 2 vertical parts (left and right), you just have to play the notes on the good side. Compared to Tap Tap and the like there are fewer areas, but more gestures. This makes the game more original and interesting I think, even more because you'll sometimes have to play several notes on the same side, both sides or over the central line.
- simples (green note): tap briefly with one finger
- doubles (2 rose notes): tap briefly with 2 fingers
- longs (long blue note): tap and maintain until the end
- slides (yellow and orange arrows): slide briefly in the right direction
- central doubles: tap briefly with one finger on each side
- central slides: slide briefly from one side to the other over the central line
- shaky longs: like the long notes, but perform a fast wave movement
- double slides: like the slides but with 2 fingers
The game adapts to any song in your music library on the iDevice, and will generate levels for each difficulty mode: easy, average and hard.
There's some good challenge, fun and an almost infinite replayability, all of this for only 0.99$. Seriously, it's cheap considering how hard we worked and how much fun you'll get ;)
http://www.musicalabs.com/image/scre...sicatap_01.jpg http://www.musicalabs.com/image/scre...sicatap_02.jpg http://www.musicalabs.com/image/scre...sicatap_03.jpg http://www.musicalabs.com/image/scre...sicatap_04.jpg http://www.musicalabs.com/image/scre...sicatap_05.jpg http://www.musicalabs.com/image/scre...sicatap_06.jpg
For those wondering who I am, I'm a former PSP homebrew developer who made a few games during the PSP's glory days. Maybe you came across one of those, who knows:
Mega As*hole Portable
Mega Drops 2
But I'm not alone on this project, we are a small team known as MusicaLabs.
You can follow us on:
Help support us by giving feedback and downloading!