MultiAlarm - Sounds an alarm when your iBook/PowerBook is moved
link to dwonload http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Security/MultiAlarm.shtml
Have you ever left your iBook/PowerBook on your desk and walked away and turn around to see someone taking your iBook/PowerBook and using it? Well, this application will annoy those that do and alert you.
When activated simply move the iBook/PowerBook away from the axis it was when it was activated, your iBook/PowerBook will now sound a alarm and flash your screen (Must enable in Universal Access preference pane).
What's New in This Release:
· Included error codes to help diagnose problems
· Cleaned code
· Added detection to check for SMS
· Added scripting ability
· Alarm will error better if motion can not be found
· Minor touch ups in code to help end user have more slipstream experience
· Keychain is now slipstreamed into MultiAlarm
· Cleaner graphics used
· Lower memory foot print then previous versions
· Added email system
· Added Screen Lock
· Fixed bug with MacBooks.