I know this is a dam quiet neighborhood of QJ.net so I thought I'd help to expand.
How many of WM users would simply like to use their fat thumbs instead of a stylus.
FTouchFlo is the program which gives you possibility to control with your Windows Mobile PDA without using stylus but with your finger!
It allows scrolling contents of windows in most of applications (Outlook, File explorer, MS Word, Notes, Contacts etc.) where vertical or horizontal scroll bars are! Along with scrolling feature FTouchFlo provides launching functionality. You will be able to start up to 4 your favorite applications just sliding your finger on the touch screen in one of four directions.
1. Scrolling and standard windows behavior: To scroll contents of a window with vertical or horizontal scroll bar you have to touch your screen and immediately start scrolling by moving your finger. You have just a few milliseconds (Delay) between the moment you’ve touched the screen and started scrolling. If you’ll not start scrolling immediately, your PDA will be working as usual (standard windows behavior function): you’ll be able to select text or use tap-n-hold function to invoke context menu.
2. Zones: There are 2 zones of touch screen controlled by FTouchFlo:
Zone “1” is always used for scrolling or “standard windows behavior” functions. Zone 2 might be also used for launching up to 4 your favorite applications.
Note: Scrolling and “Standard windows behavior” functions are also available in the Zone 2.
3. Launching: To launch one of four predefined applications you can use four different gestures: Down->Up, Up->Down, Left->Right, Right->Left.
Note: You should always start gestures for launching applications from the Zone 2!
Note: You should start moving your finger almost immediately (GestureWaitingDelay) after you’ve touched the screen!
• Down-Up gesture should be started from the bottom of the screen and you should move your finger to the 1/3 of screen in the direction to the top of screen:
• Up->Down gesture should be started from the top of screen and you should move your finger to the 1/3 of screen in the direction to the bottom of screen;
• Left->Right gesture should be started from the left of screen and you should move your finger to the 1/3 of screen in the direction to the right of screen;
• Right->Left gesture should be started from the right of screen and you should move your finger to the 1/3 of screen in the direction to the left of screen.
4. Excluded applications. This feature allows you to restrict FTouchFlo control gestures when some application is running. It is useful in case if the application natively supports scrolling with finger function or gestures.
5. Disabled when SIP is active. FTouchFlo will be automatically disabled when you have SIP (Software Input Panel) active, so you can use Block Recognizer, Letter Recognizer and other SIPs without taking into account that FTouchFlo is running.
1. Transcriber is not supported.
2. Scrolling doesn’t works in MSExcel, Resco Photo Viewer and some other applications with unusual approach how to use scrollbars.
3. Windows internal calibration application will not be working while FTouchFlo is running.
I also included a config file that allows you to assign any program you want to the gestures.
credits goes to the developers...........NOT ME!!!
These programs are absolutely free to use........
just trying to spread the Luv....
the developer has released a newer improved version re-titled FTouchSL but is now commercial with improved functionality. Use this free version and if you feel you want the extra functions then buy the commercial version.