This guide explains to you how to turn your own MP3s into ringtones for your phone!
1) Download MP3Spiltter----> download here i uploaded it myself
2) Run the exe
3) after its open select a source file (this is the MP3 you will be using)
a) if its not a valid MP3 it will pop up and say it wont work
4) after you select your source file u need to select were u want the finished product to go this is your output file
5) spilt the song into a smaller part like 15-30 seconds long
a) what i do is i play the song and look at the time frame i want to cut out, for example if the good part of the song is from the 1min 30sec point til the 2min point--->u click the 3rd tab " selection [hh:mm:ss]"
b) enter the time frame
6) you've just made your 1st ringtone!
this guide is for phones that can plug into PCs, your going to have to find out how to hook up your phone for yourself because eaach phone is different. this may not be useful for people with high end phones that have SD slots and vcast, etc., etc.
if you have any questions ask away.