Microsoft Windows Vista Performance Update (32-bit) 1.0
Microsoft Windows Vista Performance Update (64-bit) 1.0
Microsoft Windows Vista Performance Update will improve the performance of Windows Vista in certain scenarios. Additional information about this update can be found in KB Article 938979.
Microsoft Windows Vista Performance Update has the following other editions available: Microsoft Windows Vista Performance Update (64-bit).
- You experience a long delay when you try to exit the Photos screen saver
- A memory leak occurs when you use the Windows Energy screen saver
- If User Account Control is disabled on the computer, you cannot install a network printer successfully. This problem occurs if the network printer is hosted by a Windows XP-based or a Windows Server 2003-based computer
- When you write data to an AVI file by using the AVIStreamWrite function, the file header of the AVI file is corrupted
- When you copy or move a large file, the "estimated time remaining" takes a long time to be calculated and displayed
- After you resume the computer from hibernation, it takes a long time to display the logon screen
- When you synchronize an offline file to a server, the offline file is corrupted
- If you edit an image file that uses the RAW image format, data loss occurs in the image file. This problem occurs if the RAW image is from any of the following digital SLR camera models: Canon EOS 1D & Canon EOS 1DS
- After you resume the computer from hibernation, the computer loses its default gateway address
- Poor memory management performance occurs