Hi. Im in a dilemma. I own a laptop, heres the model.
Toshiba Satellite 5205-S5151, and its great! With 2.20 GHz - M Pentium4 processor, and I have 1024 MB ram installed, but what bugs the ****ing living **** out of me is the graphics card. Its a nVIDIA GeForce4 460 Go, which in itself is good except it doesnt have a pixel shader among other stuff the new graphics cards have nowadays. Now you may be wondering where am I going with this. My graphic card is only a 32MB DDR memory! Now that sucks huge balls in todays world.
I am wondering quite a few things. And I have a couple of ideas too.
1. Is there any possible way to install possible a second graphics card, and use that instead?
2. Would soldering maybe more 32 or 128 MB modules from another graphics card onto my laptop one work? Im talking about the little black box thing.
3. Is there a way to remove the graphics card on my laptop and install a new one?
4. Could installing a new motherboard with a high graphics card work?
5. Is there a possible way to use my ram, (1024) for my graphics card? Like use 128 MB of ram for graphics?
Thanks for any help or support.