Okay this "hack" requires no software or anything.
1. Set your ipod for use in Disc Mode.
2. Open any folder click Tools > Folder Options and click the "View" tab.
3. Click "Show Hidden Files And Folders" and uncheck "Hide Protected Operating System Files (Recommended)"
4. Go to My Computer and go into your iPod
5. go in "ipod_control" > "Music" | and its in the F** (where the ** is 2 numbers)
5. Then make a folder somewhere (I recommend the iTunes folder) and copy all the music files to that folder (dont worry about the wierd file names) and import the folder into iTunes.