I've got a CycloDS Evloution (just bought this past spring) and am looking for a slot2 device. The one I've reviewed a little of is the EZ Flash V. I'll probably get from RealHotStuff since I've bought my slot1 from them and had no problems. I've got a few questions regarding the EZ Flash.
* Has anyone been able to confirm compatability with the CycloDS Evolution?
* Is there compatability issues that I should know about?
* How about software compatability? Does EVERYTHING run on this as well as it does on other devices (that work with the CycloDS Evloution)?
* Does any GBA homebrew not work on the DS?
* How about sleep mode on the DS when in GBA mode?
* The CycloDS supports "RTS" (Real Time Save), does any compatable slot2 device do this?
* The one I'm looking at has a microSD card in it. Do you select the application to load on that card in the same way you do on the CycloDS? (you go into a menu, select it, and it loads then operates normally)
* Any potential damaging software capable of running on the slot2? (anything to watch out for) This is a DSLite, just purchased few months ago (I heard they fixed the ability to allow software to damage/brick the DS?)
Here is the one I'm looking at.
* EZ Flash with microSD card
* EZ Flash Expansion 3in1