Its been working fine now. The earlier problems may have been caused by DSvnc, or they may have been caused by my reluctance to click 'Safely Remove Hardware' earlier.
I just recieved my G6 Lite and have had it for the past 2 hours.
Its corrupted twice and I've had to do the whole reformat dealie with the Maintenance utility.
The first time was after flashing DSVNC using the supplied software.
The second time was after flashing DSVNC (Which it flashed successfully, but DSVNC wouldn't load.) I then tried flashing DSAmp and it appeared to flash successfully.
When I loaded my G6 in my DS, none of the homebrew showed up so I checked it on my PC, and sure enough, it appeared to need formatting.
I have hardly any knowledge of running DS homebrew and my backed up Starfox Command worked (Flashed it before the first formatting).
Anyways, if anyone happens to know the cause, I'm listening. Hope it isn't a defective unit =/
Will be posting updates as they occur.