Want to know the pros/cons of an Ipod Touch?
Well I'm about to sell my Video Ipod for the beautiful and *touch* Ipod.
I just wanted to ask a few questions before I make my purchase:
1. How is the web browser? (Youtube?) Is it slow? Decent? Exceptional? (anyone with a psp - how does it compare?)
2. How is the touch technology itself? Is there a "lock" so I don't accidentally change a song?
3. How is the battery life? Screen? Brightness?
4. At its current price and shelf-life, do you think a near price drop is in line? (what with the 32GB recently announced)
5. Are there downloadable apps for the iPod Touch thru iTunes?
6. Is navigating the web browser easy? Annoying? Frustrating?