Hi, most of you probably dont know me, but Ive been on these forums for a long time, and even 1 year before that as a "browser", Well anyway, I wanted to get to know people better and the best way to do that(for me anyway) is to find out they're gaming interests.
I did a brief search of the forums, but couldnt find a thread like this, so if one exists, please tell me and I will close this one and post in that one.
1. Before you post, describe in 2-3 sentences what kind of gamer you are, and the systems you have owned.
2. The list can consist of any games, on any console including Arcade.
3. The list must have 10 games, not 9, not 11, but 10
4. Next to every game write the little console code that the game is for, or if its a multiple console game, write the one you played it on. Example (N64,Nes,Snes)
5.THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: One of the games on your list HAS TO BE the game that got you into gaming. Even if the game sucked, but it intrigued you enough to continue, please list it (when you list it, tell us which one it is, and maybe if you want, a little description of when you played it and with who)
Now, I know trying to think of only ten games is hard, considering that alot of us have played hundreds of games, so if you do your list and later you remember a game that should have been on there, come back and post again, there is no limit to how many time you can post your Top Ten.
I got in to gaming when I was about 5-6. I love classic games, but im more of a new age gamer. I like First Person Shooters, and 2d Scrollers.
Systems Owned:NES,SNES,Gameboy,Ga meboy Color,Gameboy Advanced,N64,GC,Genesis,D reamCast,PS,PS2,XBOX,XBOX 360
10. Pokemon Red (Gameboy)
9. Crimson Skies (XBOX)
8. PowerStone (DC)
7. The Simpsons (Arcade)
6. Marvel vs Capcom (Arcade)
5. Street Fighter II (SNES)
4. Super Mario Bros. (SNES)**
3. Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
2. Goldeneye 007 (N64)
1. Halo 2 (XBOX)
** I still remember when I first played Mario, My sister would never let me play, because she never lost. We had that game for a few weeks, before I even played it. When my sister finally got a game over, I threw a fit and kicked and screamed until my mom agreed it was my turn (LOL). Since I had seen my sister play so much, I was kind of an expert, and then she never got a turn, but it is one of my more memorable moments.
-= Double Post =-
WOW thats long, sorry about that.