I was wandering what you think about the Toshiba P100 series. If you wanna check it out check the following link-
My step dad wants a laptop he can play Oblivion on. I suggested the the P100, due to it's power and due the fact that I can get it cheap for him. I beleive the specs are-
* Intel Centrino Duo Mobile Technology
* Intel Core Duo T2300 1.66GHz
* 1024MB DDR II RAM
* 100GB Hard Disk Drive
* DVD Super Multi Drive (Double Layer)
* 17" TruBrite WXGA+ TFT Display
* Nvidia GeForce Go 7600 128MB
* Gigabit Ethernet LAN , 56Kbps modem
* Wireless LAN 802.11a/b/g, Bluetooth
* Weight 3.2kg
* Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Many people hate the Orange cover lol...
I haven't really been up-to-date with the industry, I saw an article about the DUO Centrino processor, but didn't pay attention. Can anyone explain the difference for me, I assumed that it was a DUAL PROCESSOR lol?