This is my first time buying a laptop and i really need
one that can handle all the stress i put on it!
I found one on ebay
(I aint gonna link to it because of qj.net site policy's etc)
for just £400.00 (including VAT & P&P).
- Intel Celeron Mobile 1.3Ghz
- 256mb RAM
- 50Gb Hard Drive
- 15" TFT
- Windows XP Home pre-installed
- DVDRW / CDRW Drive
- 10/100 Networking port
- 56k Fax Modem
- Stereo Speakers
- 4 x USB 2.0, 1 x Line out, 1 x Modem,
1 x PCMCIA port,1 x Network 10/100.
- Built in WiFi 802.11
- Charger, Mains Cable & Modem Lead included
- Battery in "as new" condition.
- Supplied with a 1 year Warranty
- This Laptop has been professionally refurbished
by PA Business Systems who are Packard Bell
UK's official service agent.
I just need a little help because i dont want to rush out and
buy a piece of junk that i'll never use again.
The Laptop is a Packard Bell excel: E series.
(note that i am on a "infinity" PC and i have never bought a Packard Bell before)...
Thanks in return!
Heres a Picture: