This competition is really quite simple, in preparation for a game I'll be releaing soon - Claxor. The maps take about 5 seconds to draw, and 5 minutes to put into the game, and each and every one that makes it in to the game will earn it's designer 20,000 QJ points, and you can enter as many as you like.
In the game, you are a simple ball, and you need to draw lines to guide the ball from it's starting position to the box, which can be anywhere on the screen. In the way will be other lines and obsticles that you havre to navigate around.
The balls starting position will always be 215, 10, and it has been marked along with other buttons and such on the below picture, which should be used for designs to be drawn on.
The rules of this little competition are:
- Each drawing must consist of only straight lines, 1 pixel thick lines.
- The lines much be drawn on the design picture attached.
- The design must be appropriately named.
- Only 10 lines can be drawn on any one design.
- The design must contain at least 1 line and 1 box, 30x30.
- The size limits on the design page must not be exceeded.
Above is the design pic of which all designs must be drawnt on, so download that and go for it. Note that it's easier to do this in MS Paint rather than photoshop.