Why Cybergeeks Make Lousy Boyfriends is a segment from MAD Magazine. Here is some of it; I found it pretty funny.
- He'll get you an engagement ring just as soon as he's the highest bider on eBAY.
- You're only practice till virtual reality technology really takes off and he can "date" Angelina Jolie.
- When left alone at your parents' house, he'd choose playing with your father's new web tv over fooling around.
- Your opinion comes in second, right behind that of somebody he's never met but has been playing electronic Dungeons and Dragons with for five years.
- He'll never give you the password to any of his e-mail accounts, but if you refuse to give him the password to yours, he'll break in and change it to "b*tc*" just to prove he can.
- You have to wait till his computer is tied up downloading a new game for a few minutes of quality time together.
- Having to choose between PC or Mac was already one lifetime commitment too many.
- After so many years of working at the computer in underwear and an old Rush t-shirt, dressing up has come to mean nothing more than putting on pants.
- After 16 hours a day in a chat room, he's got nothing to say to you.
- You can only look him in the eye through the reflection on his monitor.
- You have to plan your social calendar around software release dates.
There it is. Mods feel free to delete this if it should be because of copyright...I just thought it was interesting.