Few things you can do to stop global warming:
* Change a light - Replacing one regular light bulb with a compact fluorescent light bulb will save 150 pounds of carbon dioxide a year.
* Drive less - Walk, bike, carpool or take mass transit more often. You'll save one pound of carbon dioxide for every mile you don't drive.
* Recycle more - You can save 2400 pounds of carbon dioxide per year by recycling just half of your household waste.
* Check your tires - Keeping your tires inflated properly can improve gas mileage by more than 3%. Every gallon of gasoline saved keeps 20 pounds of carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere.
* Use less hot water - It takes a lot of energy to heat water. Use less hot water by installing a low flow showerhead(350 pounds of CO2 saved per year) and washing your clothes in cold or warm water (500 pounds saved per year).
* Avoid products with a lot of packaging - You can save 1200 pounds of carbon dioxide if you cut down your garbage by 10%.
* Adjust your thermostat - Moving your thermostat just 2 degrees in winter and up 2 degrees in summer could save about 2000 pounds of carbon dioxide a year with this simple adjustment.
* Plant a tree - A single tree will absorb one ton of carbon dioxide over its lifetime.
* Turn off electronic devices - Simply turning off your television, DVD player, stereo, and computer when you're not using them will save you thousands of pounds of carbon dioxide a year.
* And most importantly....
* USE P2P (Here's why)
Piracy Fights Global Warming
(From RaymondCC http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/...l-warming-now/