I am currently making a 2D space shooter. I need gfx artists. Here is a list of what i need right now:
-Images must be in .png
Red - needs to be done
Green - done
Orange - someone working on it
-Spaceship/plane/jet gfx. Remember, this is a 2d side scroller so the image needs to be a side angle. Make the spaceship about "45 x 25" ish. Spaceship should have flames coming out of it. This should be a sprite sheet. There should be three different movements: from top to bottom - spaceship moving up, not moving up or down, and down.
-Enemy gfx. Make many different enemies with different sizes. Be creative. If it's another vehicle, make sure it's facing toward the left (facing the spaceship).
-Weapon gfx. Right now i can think of four different weapons.
1. A "blue-orb" ish (about 15 x 15). Make this into a sprite (3 different sizes): as the player gets pickups, the weapon grows longer.
2. A "fire/flame" ish weapon (about 15 x 15). Make this into a sprite (3 different sizes): as the player gets pickups, the weapon grows longer.
3. Special weapon (don't know how it should look, be creative; just finished up damage attribute of special weapon)
4. Any other enemy looking weapon.
1) Health pickup (relative to size of spaceship).
2) Weapon pickup (makes weapon more powerful)
3) Speed pickup (increases players speed)
4) Other pickups you can think of
-TTF Font. Please find a space-theme ttf font.
-explosion sprite relative to size of spaceship
-Cool Space-themed loading screen (no text written) with brackets [------------]
-In Game Backgrounds; divide the game background into segments (480 x 272) and add scrolling system so it looks as if background is moving.
-Weapon sound effects
As i stated earlier, i am really really horrible at graphics. If someone could help me on the media part of my game, it would be amazing!
---Special Thanks To-----