Senators McCain and Obama have committed to answering the 14 questions young Americans choose as most important to them in The Walden University Presidential Youth Debate. Send your questions in below, and then choose the final questions on September 30th!
Their video responses will air October 20th right here, not only giving young Americans the answers they need to vote for the future they want, but also giving Americans of all ages their last look at where the candidates stand on the same exact issues before the Election!
If you are within the age group of 13-35, you are eligible to participate and submit your question to be answered by Senator Obama or McCain. You may supplement with a YouTube video as well, as I have. here's mine!
if the embedded version doesn't work try this
Originally Posted by http://debate.waldenu.edu/
- 9/29 — 3 PM EST. We stop accepting questions and allow our moderators and moderating panel organizations to choose the top 20 questions from 18-35 year olds and the top 5 from 13-17 year-old "Future Voters."
- 9/30 — Top 20 questions are posted here for 18-35 year olds to choose the 10 they most want answered, and the top 5 from 13-17 year olds are posted so "Future Voters" can choose the 2 they most want answered. Question voting starts 8 AM EST and ends at 8 PM
- 10/1 — 8 AM EST. Along with one question each from our two moderators, we send the candidates the 14 questions young Americans have chosen as most important to them.
- 10/17 — By 5 PM EST. we receive 28 video segments – each candidate's 14 well thought-out, accurate answers, limiting candidates to 2 minute responses to each question. Walden University begins editing the debate together, leaving the answers themselves untouched. Each video question and answer will also be put into individual segments so people will have the option to view them individually or as one complete show.
- 10/20 — The 90-minute, Walden University Presidential Youth Debate airs at 12 PM EST., giving young Americans the answers they need to vote for the future they want.
09-29-2008, 04:36 AM
Senator McCain, did you accidentally the whole economy?