The old MDPR was closed because because of all "complaining/ bashing qj thread." IDK whats gonna happen to the old one but the forum needs something like MDPR Chat.
All credit goes to the original creators of the MDPR Chat room. I am simply re-posting.
Same rules apply to this one:
18/07/07 - Abe_Froeman
New rule added: Any forum members found planning "raids" on another thread inside the MDPR will find themselves unable to view and will be instantly banned from it.
29/06/07 - Mysticales
Moved Introductions of MDPR to this new concept idea.
25/06/07 - NeilR
MD PartyRoom a.k.a MDPR is reborn. It's still a place to chat about various topics but it's main reason for existence is one of community building. Get to know one-another and make friends with your fellow forumites. New member? Relax and get to know others here
In the past, this thread has sometimes been used to alienate others which had eventually caused us to close it. That was before we had the new abilities of removing members from the thread FOREVER; additionally, administrators will retain the option of escalating actions upon review. In other words, don't play me for a jerk; I've closed this once and have no issue doing so again.
Rules for the strictest final chance for the MDPR:
1. No Flaming - None at all. If you flame you will be permanently banned from the thread.
2. No trolling - You will be permanently banned from the thread and also banned from the forum for a minimum of 1 week.
3. No Excessive spamming - You will be permanently banned from the thread for excessive spamming. Excessive spamming includes posts full of smilies, posting 'lol' endlessly.
4. Censor Bypassing - You will be permanently banned from the thread (and a forum ban may be issued depending on the severity) for censor bypassing (this includes in images). If you must curse/swear then use the full word so the censor picks it up.
5. '1337'ism - No one is more 1337 than anyone else. New members are just as welcome as everyone else.
6. Flamebait - People obviously posting with the intention of trying to provoke a flame war will be banned from the forums for an undetermined length of time up to moderators discretion. As well as being permanently banned from the MDPR
7. Posting with intent on breaking rules - It has happened in the past that users do not like this thread that they break rules on purpose with the intent of getting it locked. Doing so will result in a forum ban and permanent ban from the thread
8. Any forum members found planning "raids" on another thread inside the MDPR will find themselves unable to view and will be instantly banned from it.
Now here comes the important bit:
* Posting of porn, shock links (meatspin, lemonparty etc.), piracy or any other major breach of forum rules will result in a permanent ban from the forums and the thread will be deleted.
All of these rules will be followed strictly. It is up to all of you to not abuse them.
And perhaps the most important rule of all:
USE NOTIFY MOD
Help us to help you.
With regards to thread bans. All bans are permanent and non negotiable, all moderators and VIPs have agreed to not grant any favours so they will all be valid thread bans. If you get banned from the MDPR and then make a thread about it elsewhere you will be banned from the forums for a minimum of a week.
All forum bans resulting from this thread will simply have 'MDPR' listed as the reason, we will not abbreviate further on this.
These rules may seem strict but they are here to keep the MDPR a happy place to post. The future of this thread depends on everyone getting along and proving that you can follow rules.
If someone flames you just ignore them and report them. Dont flame back we dont want 1 person to ruin the fun for everyone!