In Pennsylvania on a 90 degree day, an owner of the chocolate Labrador dog went shopping and was taking her things in the house but forgot to go back to get the dog out. The lady kept hearing a car honking but every time she looked outside she didn't see anything. She finally went outside to see what was going on and noticed her dog, Max was sitting in the driver's seat. The lady immediately gave him some water and cooled him down with some wet towels, then took him to a dog clinic. The dog was pretty warm but didn't suffer any internal injuries.
Smart dog! The lady not so much.