PS3 Break Users Manual
I just bought a PS3 Break from an online store ps3breakr4.com, and I found there's a useful user manual. Now I want to share with you the F.A.Q:
Is PS3break easy to install?
Yes, it is a groundbreaking plug & play solution.
It can be fully installed in seconds, without modifying or opening
Does it permanently modify my console?
Certainly not, once the PS3break is removed, it is completely disabled.
How to install the PS3break?
Please consult the downloads page for the instruction manual.
Why it is said an unknow USB device was found in the menu when I connect the PS3break with PS3. In addition,the dongle's green light isn't lighting. ?
Refering to this message, it means the dongle doesn't work normally. You need to check the following operations:
1. All external USB devices should be removed(including the
USB cable to the controller) from the PS3 machine before the
PS3 is started up.
2. Ensure the disc drive of the PS3 is empty
3. Ensure the PS3 system firmware is V3.41
4. On the precondition as the above mentioned. Do as following:
(1) It's important to make sure the power was cut off.
(2) Insert the PS3break dongle to the PS3 device.
(3) connect the power jack with PS3 device to enter its ready
(4) Power on the console and press the Eject button very quick.
The green light of the dongle will be flashing shortly after
a sound beep from the console
(5) Once the sytem menu is appeared on the screen, the green
light will switch on, which indicating the dongle works well.
If not, you need to repeat this process.
Why the “manager.pkg ” file wasn't appeared when I executed Install Package Files in the menu ?
Refering to this problem, please sovle it as the following steps:
1. Ensure the dongle green light is switched on. If not, please
refer to Q5.
2. To ensure a copy of Backup Manager (manager.pkg) file in FAT32 format is copied on it.
And it's stored in the root volumn of the external USB storage.Otherwise, It will be failure.
3. With the above 2 conditions are fulfilled, intert the external USB storage, choose “Install Package Files”, the “manager pkg”
will come up，then choose and execute it.
when I came back to the Games menu, to choose “Backup Manager”, the joystick of the controller refused to work,
and cannot choose the files in the menu ?
After you choosing “Backup Manager” ，you maychoose the games, delete some files or backup files,etc by using the cross-shaped control keys on the left of the joystick
After I finished the backup of the file, I chose the game in “Backup Manager”menu, and execute “load”, an errormessage appeared, “please insert the original BD game disc”. Why?
To load up the game, a leading disc is neededfor loading the PS3 games by inserting any original BD game discinto the drive of the PS3
When I loaded the created backup game, it was back to Games menu, the game what I wanted hasn't been loaded. What's the reason ?
It's normal, When you came back to Games menu,you may find the just created backup games was above the icon of“Backup Manager”. Choose and execute it.