I found this on a PSP site with ISOs so I cannot post the link but, it seems real to me!
1. Power up your PSP.
2. Insert the normal exploit background as your background.
3. Launch the browser.
4. Type the path for the .tiff exploit.
5. Notice it doesn't work and put any homebrew game under game/update and try to run it.
6. Go to the .tiff exploit and click it. A homemade game should appear after you take a piece of paper.
7. If you got it right it should look like this (spoiler so scroll down to see it.)
Mods you can lock this if it is stupid. I just wanted to add some more humor here. P.S. That's not my PSP :icon_razz !