Rules about custom member title!
We have noticed some abuse to the custom member titles. Keep them clean and civil. Please dont use the word mod or anything that would lead other people to believe you are a moderator or admin in your member title. It is misleading towards other members, you are already good enough with that fancy green name. Just repect this or we will have to take action.
- Adminstrator (anything with admin in it or something relating to it)
- Moderator/Mod (anything with moderator/mod in it or something that relates to it)
- Banned (as of now this is not acceptable due to misconfusion
Rules about custom member username!
Just as we ask that you not put anything in your title that makes it look like you're a moderator/admin.
Anyone found changing their username, color of their username, custom user title, signature, avatar, profile that suggests them to be a forum administrator or moderator will receive an immediate ban. Do not use the name "MalumEnSe" as your username, or a custom title. Do not use any title/name/picture that will suggest you are someone else. If a moderator or an administrator finds something inappropriate or unacceptable, they have the right to ban you without warning if they consider the ban justifiable (if you think a ban is unjustified, contact FrozenIpaq)
Changing other user's custom titles (7/12 - Option Removed)
1) You are not to abuse this feature and "pwn" someone, or write anything that will break the Positive Posting Guidelines.
2) You do not abuse this feature in anyway
a. this includes calling people noobs, even though one might be it is not necessary to take up their personal space (postbit) with your personal take on them
3) Please also refrain from changing non-premium member titles to something that they may not favor or can be seen as offensive (PSPositive) as they can not change it back
1) Check out the new signature changes made for Premium Users (mainly) in the Posting Guidelines.
Do not spam for points on these forums, if you are found doing so you will be banned!
Any game that is used to rack up points, or is meaningless will not be accepted on our forums outside of the Off topic section.
Do not beg others for points & Point Plan caution.
Hey all, just a reminder, please do not beg others for point handouts. There are point plans here to use as well as ways to earn points. (Making game reviews for the forums, winning tournaments, have a friend be nice, etc)
So please do not spam asking for points. We all earned ours the hard way too.
Also not that this is a major issue. However in regards to the points plans that are hosted by users. Please keep in mind. These point plans are not "moderated" by Mods/Admins! Since these are user made features and investing. We cannot control it, so meaning, if someone is to scam, drop dead, get banned, or just spend it.
We mods/admins may try to contact the offending points plan owner, yes. However, we cannot take action against a user for point plan issues.
So just a word of caution that if you dont trust your points with anyone, Keep em! So basically, know the point plan user, make sure they are reliable for your needs. For if something happens. Your on your own. Just FYI.