Yeah, and you know why?
This quote will try to explain several reasons:
Now I understand the 'rush' and 'excitement' you are having posting on forums, but PLEASE try to keep it normal?! If you have a problem typing 'You' instead of 'u' (that's 2 letter difference gentleman! ONLY TWO) and/or like to show your expressions using text (SOMETHING LEIK THIS!!1!!!!!11!!cos(0)!!1 !1eleven) then either your English is VERY bad, you're lazy or just a moron, here are a few guideline of "How to post properly"hi i was wundring if any1 of u hav da last ver of <insert thing here> i was rely wanting it and if u give me i wud b hapy k thx
- u is actually you
- 1 is one
- 2 is to (or two)
- b is be (or bee)
- your IS NOT you're (and vice versa!)
- LEARN TO SPELL and if you can't, download Google Toolbar and check for spelling mistakes.
- DONT EVER USE CAPS UNLESS YOU ARE REALLY REALLY PISSED OR NEED IT FOR SOME SORT OF SARCASTIC POST
- Don't use too much expression marks, smileys are nice, and that's what they are meant for
- Don't use bloated signetures, it sucks and really shows the low quality of the forums.