Well, there are 3 major British soaps, Eastenders (based in London), Coronation Street (based in Manchester) and Emmerdale (based in a village) and each of the main attractions which all of them got are:-
- A Pub everyone goe to (Queen Vic, Rovers Return & I dont remember Emmerdales pub)
- Each has got a major buisness (Underworld, T & L Builings & The Market)
- Each of them got a murderer.
- There is a death at the same time in all of them
- They are based perfectly in time to watch
Coronation Street 19:30
Coronation steet 20:30
- Two are ITV (Emmerdale & Coronation street) one is BBC (Eastenders)
One thing I dont get why do they mainly use the same kind of story line for each one?