Ok, so here is my idea. Ill post a topic of something random that people can express creatively. 10-15 people can post a reply with their response. After a bunch of people post things, We'll have a little vote on who was the most creative in their reply. Whoever wins gets to pick the next topic and automatically gets to submit a response to their own topic. Sounds cool, huh?
Things to remember:
1. ABSOLUTELY NO FLAMING! this ruins the whole idea of the thread.
2. don't submit more than one creative response.
3. after I end the submition round, don't submit anything, it doesn't make sense anyway.
4. Don't vote until the polls have started.
5. Only comment along with a vote, don't bother commenting if you can't pick one person. Also, one vote per person.
I think that covers everything except the topic, so:
Write a haiku (3-lined 17 syllable poem) about your greatest fear.