Here is Mr. Froemans interview. My apologies to him, I thought he was much older than 28. I recall someone saying he was in his 40's a while back.
1. Might as well start off with the basic niceties. What's your real name?
I'm going to have to go "no comment" on that one, sorry.
2. General area of where you live?
I live in Stratford, CT.
3. How tall are you?
4. It's no big secret that you're not exactly the youngest member here on QJ. So uh..how exactly ancient are you?
5. Any kids?
Not yet, but I have a couple of nephews and a niece.
6. Any grandkids?
I'm engaged and we have a date set for next October.
8. When you're not throwing the ban hammer down here at QJ, what are some of your other hobbies?
I try to stay active with sports throughout the year and play softball through work, flag football with some friends that played for Yale, golf, etc. I've slowed down considerably, but I used to play a lot of poker online and when I was living out in LA, I played about 30 hours a week at the Hustler card room.
9.Okay, since your not an Admin, you might be able to be a little more honest. Straight up, who's your favorite non staff member at QJ?
Macca, Josey Wales. There are a few others, basically the people who I communicate with through PM on occasion.
10. What, in your opinion, is the greatest movie ever?
I'm a big fan of war movies, so I would have to say it's a tie between Platoon, Full Metal Jacket and Apocalypse Now (Redux)
11. Dumbest movie ever?
Anything with a former child star from Nickelodeon.
12. If you could change one thing on QJ, what would it be?
I don't need to see my avatar every second I'm online here, so I would remove that to the way it was before the update.
13. 300K Cool or 300K Hot?
Neither, both are lame.
14. What sort of vehicle you drive?
I've got an '04 Camry. Pretty pedestrian, but I had to sell my truck when I moved out to LA because it was a gas guzzler.
15. ( ) If you do in fact have hair left, what shampoo do you prefer?
I think I've been using Pert Plus for like the last 10 years.
16. Would you rather stomp on a baby, or strangle a puppy with your bare hands?
If I had to choose, I'd kill the puppy obviously.
17. Letterman or Leno?
18. So uh..ever thought of banning someone out of pure spite?
Oh I've thought about it all right, but haven't.
19. What do you see in QJ's future?
I see a lot more activety in the PS3 and Wii sections and hopefully more integration from the frontpage blogs.
20. Sum yourself up in one sentence.
I work too much.
21. Sum me up in one sentence.
Pretty cool, but I don't really know you that well.
22. Lastly, what do you have to say to all of the QJ haters?
Nothing really, they can think what they want. I have no problems with differing opinions.