Most of you don't know that I am going to culinary college this fall. Since I thought of that, maybe it should be time to make a thread on all kinds of recipes. Not just me, of course. It would be awesome to show off your recipes that would make someone go "mmmmmm".
There are a few guidelines to this thread:
2. Make sure it is edible. Please don't be stupid. Example: "S**t on a stick"
3. Adding a picture of your food related to the recipe would be great. *THIS IS OPTIONAL BTW*
4. If you post a recipe that is somewhere on the internet, please state the source.
5. Be creative. It does not have to be super-rich gourmet. (Ex: A unique way to make carrots, roasted honey glazed carrots, or a unique way to make a PB&J, PB&J on toast)
6. (NEW RULE) Don't be too simple. EX: Apple. Buy from store and eat it. :mad:
That should be all. Let the mouth watering begin!!!
UPDATE: OK, You can have a great conversation as this thread is kinda inactive.