In this tutorial I will explain to you how to install PSPlayerMT:
1. First go to http://dl.qj.net/psp/homebrew-applic...t-for-psp.html and download the file you find there (WARNING: You will need a program like WINRar to extract this file or you could use PSPFiler but this tutorial describes the method using Windows, 7Zip is a good program for extracting files and best of all its free )
2. Extract the downloaded files contents and you should get 2 folders and 1 file.
3. Connect your PSP to your PC in USB mode.
4. Copy the PSPlayerMT folder into your PSP\GAME folder and PSPlayerMT% folder into your PSP\GAME150 folder.
5. Close the USB connection and if you have the 1.50 kernel enabled skip the next step.
6. If you don't have your PSP game mode set to 1.50 then turn off your PSP, turn it on while holding R to get into recovery and then enter configuration. From there change Game Mode Kernel to 1.50.
7. Go into your games and start the game, if the game does not start then your firmware may not be supported (the highest I've gone using this program is 3.90)
8. Start to play your videos and enjoy
If you have any problems comment on this thread and I'll see if I can help you out.
Sony for making the PSP.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to find any info on the developer but he is an amazing one for allowing most videos to be played.
QJ for hosting the file.