[GUIDE] Installing 3.52 M33 Custom Firmware
INSTALLING 3.52 CUSTOM FIRMWARE
Success poll can be found here
- All the functions of the official firmware 3.52 (Supports PS1 Games, high resolution videos, MP3 Visualizer, Internet browser, Connection to PS3 through internet, etc...)
- Loading of UMDs that require a firmware going up to 3.52
- Direct loading of ISOs/CSOs through the menu in GAME called "Memory Stick"
- Direct loading of homebrew and official demos through the menu in GAME called "Memory Stick"
- Direct loading of PS1 games (converted to PSP format) through the menu in GAME called "Memory Stick"
- Ability to change the CPU clock speed
- Recovery Mode
- Various No-UMD modes
- Region Spoofing
- Numerous bug-fixes
- Ability to customize all your icons/themes/waves
- Changed appearance of recovery mode