Requirement - PSP 3000 or PSP 2Kv3 with 5.03 MHU/5.03 GEN-A/B
- Download Unofficial CXMB from here - Article Detail - PlayStation Portable News - PSP Updates
- Extract unofficial_cxmb_v2.rar
- Once extracted u will see the below files
- Copy the cxmb folder which is in full folder and paste it to the root of your memory stick
- Copy the seplugins folder and paste it to the root of your memory stick, if u already have a seplugins folder on the root ,u can skip this step.
- Now open seplugins folder on ur memory stick
- There will be a file called vsh.txt (if there is no vsh.txt, create one)
- Open this file in wordpad and add the follwing line to it:
- Now download any ctf 5.00M33 theme..U can find some here - Themes for PSP - 5.00 M33 - PSP Version or PSP Downloads - PSP Themes or http://downloads.********.com/category/psp-xmb-themes/
Important - Download ctf themes meant for 5.00M33 or 5.03 GEN
- 5.00M33 themes needs to be converted using the CTF_Convertor.exe available in the download.
- 5.03 GEN themes can be used as it is.
- Copy the theme u have downloaded to this folder:
- Now open CTF_Convertor.exe . This will convert the the theme u downloaded to 5.03 compatible version..Press any key to exit.
- Copy the converted theme to PSP/THEME/
- Exit USB mode
- Shut down ur psp completely. Restart it and enable ChickHen + CFW Enabler/5.03 GEN
- Navigate to Settings - Themes Setiings - Theme - Select and apply ur theme.. Enjoy
- To disable the custom theme, Go to Settings->Theme settings->Theme Apply the original(Sony) theme and delete the Custom Theme.
And ur psp will boot to the original theme.
Total_noob for his Unofficial CXMB
pspgen for ctf_convertor
And the whole psp community