This guide will show you to store your Xbox saves on your PSP. We will be formatting the memory stick in this guide so remember to backup any data that you would like saved before proceeding.
- Obtain a USB adapter for the Xbox console / controller.
- Start your Xbox and go to your storage/memory card section.
- Connect your PSP USB cable to the Xbox USB adapter.
- Put the PSP in USB mode.
- Select erase (when the xbox detects your card is unreadable)
- Copy your Xbox saved games to the PSP Memory Stick
You can now use your PSP Memory Stick for Xbox Saves, you will however need to reformat the memory stick again (from the PSP system menu) to be able to store PSP games and applications again.