All Motherboards supported
~Guide written by bsk8er48 Graphics by Vulpix~
-Reason to use this downgrader over others-
No longer need a 1.5 user to help you
Hen For 2.80 - Mirror
TA-82 Downgrader Files - Mirror
1.5 Update Eboot
Activate USB Connection
1. Open the downloaded 2.80 Hen Files and copy the folder within MS_ROOT to the root of you memory stick.
Open the TA-82 Downgrader downloaded files and copy the folder in MS_ROOT to the root of your memory stick.
Copy the 1.5 update eboot renamed to UPDATE.PBP to \PSP\GAME\UPDATE
2. Go to the Photo Menu on the psp and enter the HEN_280 folder
If the psp freezes restart and try agin
Tip: Try going to slide show on photo menu if having trouble
Tip: Rush the photo menu
3. When the program is ran you will see a colored screen which can be one of two colors
Red - The files could not write to the flash. If this happens try again.
Blue - The files were written successfully
If successfull Its recommended to test hen by trying a application
4. If running a TA-082 PSP or higher execute the 2.80 idstorage changer. (If you don't know scroll down to the FAQ)
5. Now execute "Update X.YX"
-Generic downgrader needs 75% battery
6. If all went fine and you restarted your psp when it said to you will receive a blue screen telling you to press O, press it and reset your settings.
Welcome to 1.50
Thanks goes to
Dark_AleX, Mathieulh, HarleyG and noobz
Link - Here