PMP File Creation Guide w/ PMP Simple Converter
Note: This guide is extremely short, but it contains the big daddy of them all..a download package for Windows users! This was the most challenging part of the installation process, but it is a sinch now with the package!
[What you need]
I have compiled a .rar file which contains all the materials you need to start converting, download it:[Click Here to download from SaveFile] or [Click Here to download from MegaUpload]
[How to install]
1) Download the above package under What you need
2) Install the .net framework (dotnetfx.exe)
3) Extract the PMP Simple Converter Package Lite 0.087z.exe (when asked where to extract, just click extract) If prompted to overwrite the readme.txt file, you can do so
4) Move the PMP converting Package folder to your C: drive and rename it to Mencoder.
Should look like: c:\Mencoder\ All the files
5) Run PMP Simple.exe
6) Click Open next to Input Video and select the file you wish to convert
7) Then click Save As right below it and select the place in which you wish the final file (.pmp) to be placed/saved
8) Click Convert at the lower right hand of the screen!
Now, all it is doing is converting, so be patient, this won't take too long, but it won't be fast :P
If you have any questions regarding the installtion and/or conversion of a file, please ask via a PM or a message below and I'll try to answer it quickly and add it to this section of the simple guide