How to rip and convert your DVD's for use on the PSP
**You will need a DVD-ROM on your PC for this to work**
1. Download DVD Decrypter [HERE].
2. First things first, run and install the DVD Decrypter installer. You don't need help for that.
3. Let's open up DVD Decrypter. At the top of the menu, there is a Mode option. Be sure that File is checked.
4. Go: Tools-->Settings-->File Mode. Make sure File Splitting is set to None.
5. Insert the DVD into your DVD-ROM. DVD Decrypter should automatically recognize it. The new screen should look something like this:
6. Hit the DVD-->HD button on the bottom. Allow DVD Decrypter to rip the DVD. It may take a while depending on your DVD-ROM speed.
7. After the DVD is done ripping, download 3GP Converter [HERE]
8. Open up the 3GP folder and go to 'Setup'. Select the MP4 for PSP, Direct, renamed option.
9. Open up the 3GP Converter program. Select your quality level. I can't help you with that one. That is entirely dependent upon yourself. I would suggest a medium value though.
10. Open the directory to where your video is stored. Have the 3GP Converter window open. Drag and drop the video into the 3GP window. Let 3GP do the rest of the work and let it convert. If you don't know which one the video is, it's *.vob file. It should be a few gigs big, at the least.
11. After it's done converting, place the video on your PSP. If your reading this, you should know how to do that.
Thanks for reading, if you need any more help/would like to point out mistakes/want me to add things, by all means, tell me.