READ THIS ENTIRE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ANY QUESTIONS. IF YOU DO NOT I WILL KNOW AND YOU WILL BE IGNORED!!!!!
This is a Guide from another forum that was copied here to help people.
**If anyone has any information to add to this, please feel free to post it & I will add it to this post**
There are a few things to know before you try running Monster Hunter Tri:
1. MH Tri does not run from any of Waninkoko's cIOSes. You must use hermes v4 cIOS. Hermes v5 will not work either!!!
Install all 3 wads to ensure you've got the best chance of it running on the first try.
Hermes v4 cIOS wads:
Open your loader of choice (NeoGamma will not work this time....sorry ) and select to run the game under cIOS222 or 223. If one doesn't work, try the otherCode:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KDU0UHM6
2. To run from USB loader GX you must enable the video patch!!!!
3. MH Tri uses IOS55. If you are having any serious problems getting it to work, and all else has failed, this should be your next step
IOS55 (downloaded directly from NUS)
4. If using USB loader GX, it is highly recommended that you upgrade the app to revision 929 or higher....this seems to work best :)Code:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZDC35I8P
5. To run from disk, IMO the best option is darkcorp 1.0. This will allow you to run the game straight through the disk channel and there are no worries about 'how do I run this' or 'what options should I change and what do I change them to?' Just pop the disk in & click on the disk channel just like you would any retail game
**If you get a message telling you to update when running from disk, simply turn on the 'block disk updates' hack in the priiloader menu**
How to Install DARKCORP
Please direct all darkcorp questions to the thread linked above....do not post them here!!!