If so, then this is for you.
1. If your mining lvl is above 30 you can mine alot of coal in the dwarven mines in underground falador. This coal sells for 150gp each at banks for smithists. However it only sells when your selling over 100 coals. An easy 15k an hour if you get some customers, this is a dying way to get money however.
2. Members only: Sell planks from varrock for 1k each near the rimmington portal, its an easy+fast way to mooch off the economy, if you wan't you can also sell steel bars or cloth if u want but cloth is 2k.
3. Crafting, before you start making money yer gonna need to get alot of soft leather, a needle, and some thread and then put it all together until yer lvl 10.
Then...you make lots of jewlery and sell it at port sarim, magic can be used on this jewlery.
4. Members only: CastleWars mooch! When you get lvl 27 in crafting, and lvl 27 in magic, you can make rings of dueling by enchanting emerald rings, this will result in a ring of dueling(8) these teleport poeple to and from castle wars. Use yer rigns of dueling to tele there, then u just have to sell for 1-5k and wait for costumers
5. Big bones! Big bones sell for 300gp to people increasing their prayer! If you can get yer hands on a brass key, then go into the dungeon next to the cooknig guild and kill hill giants for their big bones+runes! get over 200 of these and sell away for about 80k per 200.
6. High Alchemy
220k for yews
100k for flax(spin yourself for craft xp)
+320k for nats(or steal from ardougne chest/make(if you have high enough runecraft))
You high alch them for 750k, and u just made 110k+alot of crafting xp+ a hella lot of mage xp+an even greater amount of fletching xp. You may minus any part of that equation for even more profits such as cut the yews yourself, pick the flax yourself, or craft/steal the nats yourself(you can steal nats from a chest upstairs in ardougne, which will get u lots of theiving xp(lvl 28 required))
7. Merchanting- Buy for cheap sell for high! Example: You find a good deal on a d med(490k-510k) then you sell it for 530k-540k, and the profit is the difference between what you bought for and what you sold for.
Have any other strategys for money, submit them! Thank you