Released Resident Evil 4 for the iPad. It's just like the iPhone, only the version of the iPad has bigger and better appearance.
The game will be released in the U.S. with $ 12.99 price and has the following characteristics:
* High-resolution graphics optimized for the iPad’s larger display.
* “Visual Pad” control system makes gameplay a fluid and intuitive experience. Players can engage in running gun fights against crowds of enemies, climb ladders, equip binoculars and jump out windows.
* 3rd person perspective camera for a panoramic view of the action.
* Shake the iPad to reload.
* Play through “Story Mode” to unlock ”Mercenary Mode”, a separate game mode with pre-set goals, weapons and conditions.
* “Coin Shoot” shooting gallery mode where the where the goal is to destroy as many blue coins as possible within the time limit.
* A total of five difficulty levels: “Beginner”, ”Normal”, ”Professional”, ”Hell” and “Extreme”
It is available at iTunes store