Are you in love with everything about Apple and got an Apple TV? Just want to live more and more with digital gadgets? What’s the FEEL if you own hundreds of DVDs and always worried about being destroyed? And are you tired of storing them on shelves? Just planning to keep everything accessible on a TV screen?
Yes, I do, I do have these problems！So, try a lot to get the solution…
Everyone worries about "iTunes only" media, On the contrary, there is actually a kind of third party software that enables you to rip and convert DVDs to “SD/HD video/audio” that can play on Apple TV without any trouble, and you don’t have to worry about whether the DVD is encrypted or not. DVD to Apple TV converter is the right program you need. It just takes care of everything for you. Such converter can transfer videos from protected DVDs to Apple TV, iPod, iPhone, iTune, etc. You can also use it to extract audio track form DVD and convert them to MP3, AAC and WAV compatible.
MORE functions you would be interested (quote from the official website:
1. Make 1:1 DVD Copy. Backup DVD to Mac OS X with 100% original video, AC-3/DTS surrounding audio.
2. Constantly update to support DVD of the latest copy protections by Disney, Paramount, Warner.
3. Support all commercial and protected DVDs. Remove DVD region code.
4. Support multi-core CPU and Hyper-threading. Remarkably increase the DVD ripper speed.
5. Built with High Quality Audio/Video Encoder Engine.
How to get DVD video to Apple TV Mac? Quite easy, just follow the step-by-step:
1. Download Apple TV converter for Mac, install, and launch the software.
2. Load the media file(s): Add DVD video or audio files you would like to convert by clicking the 'Disc or Path' button in the UP RIGHT of main interface.
3. Select the target format: Choose ‘to Apple TV (MPEG-4)', ‘AAC', ‘MP3' or ‘WAV' as the output format from ‘Profile' combo-box.
4. Adjustalbe Settings: Here, you can also set video quality, audio quality and channels.
* If you'd like to adjust the video size, frame rate, zoom or split, just hit ‘xxxx Setting' tab to set it.
* The default 'video size' is720x404.
* Press ‘Browse' to change the destination in the Output Folder area.
5. Convert video to Apple TV by hitting ‘Start' icon. Then add the result files to iTunes, then sync to Apple TV.