After last week, it's a great run for Apple again: There's a new iPhone OS released (at least for the devs), and on the homebrew side of things, it's been a dive into emulators, complete with a QJ primer on emu guru ZodTTD.
Core of the Apple:
When reinventing the wheel is good:
- Another week, another iPhone OS update. Well, for the devs at least. Link.
- Crash Bandicoot takes top ranks on App Store. Link.
- Assassin's Creed sneaking its way in with iPhone screenshots in tow. Link.
- Fellow stealth title MGS Touch snaking its way in with 8 new levels next month. Link.
And thus, a clean slide to the finish line! See ya next week!
- New gpSPhone released. Link.
- Speaking of ZodTTD, here's the 411 on his emulators to date! Link.
- So how do you get all that into your iPhone? Cydia, of course. Link.
- And if that's not your thing, there's InstallerApp from RipDev. Link.