RipDev has released an update for their Cydia alternative, Icy. The freeware package manager is now at version 1.3 and carries the following changes:
- Package dependencies now can be viewed (as well as whether a particular dependency is installed or not).
- Sources refresh tab now shows a progress indicator when refresh is in progress.
- Ability to turn on and off automatic refresh of sources when on Wi-Fi.
- Much better Unicode handling of repositories; this should resolve most issues for non-English repos.
- Commercial (Cydia store) packages are given an additional warning in the description.
- Better handling of Conflicts field.
- Better handling of poorly made packages.
Support for APT source files is currently in the works and should be implemented by the time the next update rolls out.
You can download the latest version of Icy for free through the http://apt.ripdev.com source on Cydia. If you're using Installer, you can find it in the System category.