Developer Phil Hassey's planet-conquering arcade strategy game Galcon has been updated to version 1.5. Now players can join up with a friend and wage a campaign for total galactic dominion against two other players.
Along with the new 2 vs 2 multiplayer mode comes a redesign of Galcon's online rankings feature. All Galcon players are now ranked, even the unregistered users, so you'll always have an idea of how you stack up against your opponent.
Galcon for iPhone and iPod Touch can be purchased from the App Store for US 2.99. Here's the complete list of changes introduced in Galcon v1.5:
- Added 2 vs 2 Team play! Now you can play with your friends against your enemies!
- Overhaul of the on-line rankings feature so we are able to deliver more accurate and detailed stats!
- Added "friends" feature to Galcon.com, so now you can join your friends to play!
- Resolved issues with network disconnect after playing for more than 15 minutes.
- All users are now ranked, even unregistered users, so you'll always know what level of player you are up against.
- Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles for iPhone and iPod Touch: The QJ.NET Review
- Free MGS Touch 'Complete Version' update goes live