Set in a fantasy medieval world, Defender Chronicles puts you in charge of defending the human capital Londrom from hordes and hordes of orcs and the undead. The game combines the look and feel of an role-playing adventure, with a fresh new twist for Tower Defense. Check out this gameplay vid so you'll know what I'm talking about.
- 6 distinct defenders - warrior, archer, berserker, ranger, halfling, and mage. Each defender has its own unique ability and voice acting.
- 5 beautifully hand-drawn battlegrounds with the side-view perspective, you can now zoom in to view the battle close up.
- 5 game modes campaign, classic, classic endless, extended, and extended endless.
- 4 difficulty levels casual, veteran, master, heroic. Each difficulty level is designed carefully for a specific audience and each can be won with perfect score.
- Fun storyline travel the path of a legendary defender as you lead the army through the beautiful land of Athelia and with the company of your trusted advisor.
- Fight a variety of enemy bosses from Gnoll Captain, Orc Chieftain, and Queen Goblin to the fearsome Wyrm Rider Duo, Awe Inspiring Giant Golem and Meat Chomping Slimeballs.
- Four original music soundtracks and a variety of sound effects with 3D positioning zoom in to hear the battle just like you where there.
Gimka Entertainment and Menara Games are expected to release this May with a US 4.99 price tag on the Apple App Store.
More iPhone and iPod Touch games: