Remember the old Theme games on PSOne? You know, like Theme Park, or Theme Hospital? SpinBottle Games comes up with a similar concept for its latest game for the iPhone and iPod Touch, putting you in charge of managing your own zoo. Manage your space, add attractions, and get as many people in your zoo as you can.
- Use the touchscreen to drag and drop animals and vending stalls into your zoo
- Drag the roller blind" from the top to gain an overview of your zoo and the zoos of the other players
- Unlock new player characters and future add-ons in the integrated shop
- 3D-view for zoos, animals und vending stalls
- Animations and sounds of the animals makes you feel like you are in a zoo
- Learn exciting details about all animals from the game in the encyclopedia
- Play against the computer or up to 4 other players (Pass 'n Play)
Zooloretto won Australian game of the year in 2007, having an appeal that would attract players from all ages. Younger gamers would enjoy the cartoony, easy-on-the-eyes graphics and warm melody, while older gamers would enjoy the strategy and planning involved in managing the zoo, where up to four players can share the device and play.
More games for iPhone and iPod Touch: