EA Mobile has sent out some screenshots and information about their iPhone iteration of The Sims 3. It looks pretty much like everything you can expect from the upcoming Sims 3 game on PC and Mac, but of course with some limited bite-sized restrictions. Don't worry, it's maximizing everything it can with an iPhone-friendly interface.
Though there's still no release date for the game yet, here's a list of features taken from the press release:
...and more screens!
- Over 10 hours of gameplay filled with hysterical antics and unexpected moments of surprise
- New beautiful 3D visuals
- Support for iPhone specific controls (touch and accelerometer)
- Explore an ever-changing neighborhood with new open world gameplay
- Enjoy smarter Sims with deeper personalities, wishes and goals
- Create your own Sim, complete with different hair styles, clothes, personalities and more
- Keep your Sims busy with 4 fun mini-games including fishing, gardening, cooking, and house repairs
- Develop complex relationships with other Sims as you fall in love, make friends or rebel against the neighborhood