Sent via press wire today , Electronic Arts announced that The Sims 3 has now reached gold status and is almost ready for its launch next month. There are more new features for you to enjoy, like the following:
- New Seamless, Open Neighbourhood the Neighbourhood Freely.
- New Create A Sim Create Any Sim You Can Imagine.
- New Realistic Personalities Every Sim Is A Unique Person, With A Distinct Personality
- New Unlimited Customization Everyone Can Customize Everything!
The Sims 3 will be available for purchase starting on June 2, 2009 for US 49.99 in both retail and online stores. The Collector's Edition, meanwhile, will be made available only at select retailers for US 69.99. Included in the CE would be an additional collectable 2GB The Sims Plumbob USB drive, tips and hints guide and a bonus in-game European-styled sports car.
Related The Sims 3 Articles:
- New screens: The Sims 3 to populate iPhone, iPod Touch
- RIP EA Casual: EA merges Casual Studios, Hasbro partnership with Sims Label
- Will Wright leaves EA after 12 years