The iTunes App Store is getting another puzzle game today in the form of Connect2Media's Timeloop. Not only that, this game is also released in tandem with another one called Timeloop Lite.
First, TimeLoop is about a janitor-droid who helps save the day after a catastrophic experiment brought chaos upon the research lab, trapping all the scientists and destroying all the equipments. While the adorable droid is more than capable of cleaning up the mess, the problem is that the laboratory is way too huge for him to handle it alone. That's where you come in. Help him figure out the puzzle obstacles along the way, and you'll clear the whole 32 levels in no time.
Features for Timeloop 1.0 are:
- 32 mind increasingly bending puzzles
- Multiple solutions to almost every puzzle mean that there is always more than one way to skin a cat
- Gold, Silver and Bronze award categories
- Rescue stray cats as well as professors
Now on to Timeloop Lite. This one here is the free taster for Timeloop, the full game. This one carries five whole levels from the TL, the first four of which can serve as your training, if you will. As mentioned earlier, this one's for free.
Timeloop is being offered on a promotional price of US$0.99 ( 0.59/ 0.79).
- Civilization Revolution now available in the App Store
- iPhone or iPod Touch now required for University of Florida Pharmacy students