A month after it was officially released on the App Store, the Worms are digging up their way to the surface again, this time armed with new improvements.
Thanks to your feedback and suggestion, Team 17 was able to address certain issues on games controls, performance and more. It sure is nice to have a dev team actually listen to what you have to say, yes?
More upgrades are still in the works too, and they'd like to inform you that you can catch the following new features when they roll out 3.0:
Then, the second major update will have the following:
- Bluetooth multiplayer
- improved 3GS visual effects
- support for interaction with both Facebook and Twitter
- full infrastructure Internet play
- voice support
- leaderboards, etc.
More details will be released on these changes as we approach the release of these upgrades. In the meantime, you can catch Worms for the iPhone and iPod Touch via the App Store for US 4.99 (GB 2.99, 3.99 Euro).
- Rally Master Pro racing to iPhone, iPod Touch in mid-October
- Tin Man releasing adventure gamebooks for iPhone, iPod Touch this November
- A.D.D Lite to be pulled out by IUGO from App Store, 'no real purpose' anymore