The Madden franchise has seen releases on a wide range of gaming devices over the years. The next release, Madden NFL 10, will also follow suit. Electronic Arts is even readying an iPhone and iPod Touch version of the game.
Today they've released a few screenshots along with a feature list to give iPhone and iPod Touch owners an idea of what to expect when Madden NFL 10 hits the App Store. Check 'em out below.
- Dominate the field with packed rosters of your favorite NFL players from all 32 licensed teams.
- From Lambeau to Heinz, you'll be impressed by the detail throughout this game. Play in authentic stadiums against life-like players on real NFL teams.
- Use touch controls to draw hot routes for passing plays, exclusive to Madden NFL 10.
- The Action Control Time feature lets you adjust the speed of your game whenever you want, giving you time to pick the best moves for each play.
- Play a quick one-off game, or try the robust season mode, which features in-depth trades, stats and individual player rewards.
- Detailed roster management gives you full control over depth charts, cross-team trading, and access to huge free agent pools.
- Hear the unmistakable voice of John Madden himself along with legendary announcers Tom Hammond and Cris Collinsworth.