Homebrew coder ZodTTD has released a new update for gpSPhone, the Game Boy Advance emulator for the Apple iPhone and iPod Touch. The latest update is a bug fix release to fix certain issues brought about by the previous release.
- Fixed all reported bugs that occurred in v6.5.0.
- Fixed the selected ROM listing bug that distorted the title.
- Extremely improved sound syncing,
- Performance increased enough to make games like Mario Kart playable at 55-60 FPS with sound in landscape mode on an iPhone 2G/3G.
- Greatly improved controller code. No more "stuck keys" and better handling of multitouch.
- A smooth scaling option to smooth out the blockyness seen when scaling.